Part of the exhibition is a ‘Strap-in mirror corner' which features a latex curtain commissioned from Atsuko Kudo – pictured below. The exhibition runs until January 2nd 2011 and we at AK thoroughly recommend those in Reims or Paris (which is a short distance away) to visit.

I'm part of the Middle East initiative and I've had such fun working on this project for the past 2 months. It's been an honour to be chosen and I designed a fabulous sneaker inspired by FiveFiveFabulous! I can't wait to reveal it in part II. The Atelier Session, Puma offices, Dubai. My...

Luna has a very bohemian, artsy style influenced partly by her father's hippie look. She wears bright colors like yellow and pink throughout most of the movie, contrasting with its otherwise dark and gloomy palette. Even though it's not from this particular movie, I love her Christmas ball...

" Here in Part 2, Owyn Ruck, one of the founders of Brooklyn's widely respected Textile Arts Center weighs in on how using our hands not only enhances our sense of well being, but how it also creates a sense of self-sufficiency. I think it is inherently human to desire self-sufficiency.

Narciso Rodriguez and Ann Demeulemeester Fall Winter 2010 2011 Fashion Show Part 1 Narciso Rodriguez and Ann Demeulemeester Fall Winter 2010 2011 Fashion Show Part 1 admin Dec 8 |10:30 Ann Demeulemeester Fall Winter 2010 2011 Fashion Show Part 1 Years of putting celebrities like...

Guts for Garters , the latest (and possibly greatest?) of London's art/fashion hybrid stores has opened. Set in an old butcher's shop, Guts for Garters will run with one concept for six weeks at a time, before shutting to prepare and curate the next topic. ‘The Royal We' previewed yesterday...

(Image by Toby Ross Southall) Last week I was invited for a little sneak preview of Guts for Garters , a new concept store to be launched this March in Camden. The founders, Rachel Chudley and Cassie Beadle, met whilst studying at the Courtauld Institute and aim to bring art, fashion and...

Why? (Other to make this post and part 2 super long?) I don't know. I see a few clear eliminations here already, and this is only half the cast. There are also quite a few promising designers who I can't wait to see on the show. After last year's disappointing (outrageous?) win, I think the...

Rag & Bone: We've been seeing a ton of off-center parts thus far this season, but Redken's Guido Palau went for Rock-n-Roll-like center parted tousled hair at Rag & Bone (resulting from a combination of mousse, paste, and twirling pieces of hair with fingers). As for makeup it stayed true...

This is a crucial part of the business and takes up 80% of my time while the selection process is the other 20%. It's a big challenge trying to integrate fashion trends, number crunching and "gut feeling" into a future buy. 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Part of a job as a buyer is to also inspect...

 

Related shopping