Take a tour of the home of Opening Ceremony's Kate Foley.
* Rebecca Minkoff chats with fans about building her namesake line from the ground up.
* From a collaboration with J. Crew to a rumored one with Target and gossip about replacing John Galliano at Dior, Prabal Gurung has lately been the center of attention.
* Zac Posen takes style cues
* Opening Ceremony buyer Kate Foley opens up her apartment and chats about her love of Brooklyn, the importance of white ankle socks, and how to get the perfect pink hair.
* With flattering fits and uncluttered, hardware-free silhouettes, LA-based swim lines Mikoh and Cali Dreaming are...
The Missonis have opened up their family cookbook.
* Traveling to Paris? Pass on the Lonely Planet. In what must be the most stylish guide to the City of Light, Ines de la Fressange has published a book on her favorite Paris haunts, with some style advice thrown in for good measure.
* A peek inside the colorful casa of Shopbop newcomer Jonathan Adler.
* The startling pre-designer lives of DVF, Vera Wang, and other couture icons.
* Good news for the man in your life: slouchy-sexy favorite Alexander Wang is branching into menswear.
* On the occasion of his CFDA Lifetime Achievement Award, Marc Jacobs opens up to the New York Times about his career (thus far).
* The fashion and society sets came out for the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Sunday afternoon. See what Donna Karan, Erin Fetherston, and Vena Cava's Lisa...
Alice + Olivia shoes have arrived at Shopbop.
* Anna Wintour, business woman. The WSJtakes a look at fashion's most powerful influencer.
* Staying on the Wintour theme, the editrix was spotted wearing J Brand boot-cut jeans at the Sony Ericsson open. Could this mean it's time to put...
* The New York Times profiles Chloë Sevigny, shining light on things we knew (the coolness of her collaboration with Opening Ceremony) and things we didn't (her wish to be on Law & Order).
* With a guest list featuring the crowned heads of Europe and fashion industry royalty, Charlene...
* Who What Wear had their own group of favorite concert goers, including Shopbop's own Kate Ciepluch. (Stay tuned later today for Kate's take on Coachella.)
* American VogueCreative Director Grace Coddington turned 70, and fashion's chicest turned out to help her celebrate.
* Lily Allen hosted a party with her sister Sarah Owen to celebrate the launch of their new line, Lucy in Disguise, coming very soon to Shopbop.
* And the Telegraphhas a preview of the vintage-inspired collection.
* Lela Rose took a minute to talk makeup with artist Tina Turnbow, and...