NEST's new perfumes–I bought a rollerball of Midnight Fleur unsniffed because I couldn't hold out against those beautiful bottles any more. Luckily for me I enjoy the scent, though it's nothing spectacular.
3. Amouage Opus VI–I just can't get behind the Opus bottle designs (which is excellent...
Before we begin today's poll, a couple quick pieces of business. First, no posts tomorrow or Monday. (Happy 4th of July to everyone who is celebrating!) We'll be back on Tuesday, and the 2nd quarter damage poll will be coming up on Thursday, so dig out all those receipts.
Today, the usual...
Our fourth annual holiday gift poll (see 2008, 2009 & 2010). Here are the three questions:
What is the fragrance-related gift you'd most like to receive this year?
Let's say you were going to ask for just one unsniffed fragrance this year, what would it be?
Are you giving any fragrance...
Another "used" poll returning by popular demand — this one originally appeared in 2009.
The question: name a perfume that you disliked on the first try, loved on a later try.
How many tries did it take? And tell us how you decide what will get another chance.
Back in 2009, I said that I...
Related poll: Lazy Friday poll ~ shaken, not stirred.
Note: top image is televisión lado A by angelrravelor at flickr; some rights reserved.
Okay, I'll cheat here, because it's in Hungarian, but I love Szimat's blog (the name isIllatvadász, which means Scent Hunter), because it is so passionate and honest.
4. I watsh a movie almost every night, so it's hard to pick which ones were great, I just saw The Book of Eli yesterday, which...
Or, ask a question about fragrance, then see if anyone else has asked a question that you can answer.
And of course, wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! I am taking a short break (again) — I'll be back on Saturday.
Oh, and the quarterly damage poll is coming up on Tuesday, so do...
Five easy questions. Answer as few or as many as you like.
1. What fragrance are you wearing?
2. What's the next fragrance you'd like to test?
3. You've just won the lottery. What's the first perfume you will buy?
4. Read any good books lately?
5. Share something wonderful with us!...
What book are you reading? or What's the last great book you read?
5. Have you ever read a really great book because someone on Now Smell This recommended it, and if so, what?
1. When I get back from the gym, I'm going to test a handful of recent releases.
2. I would track...
The first three questions are poll suggestions from readers, the last two questions cover my own personal concerns — after all, man cannot live by perfume alone. Answer as many or as few as you like.
1. Name a great perfume for a first date.
2. Name a great perfume to wear to church.