Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris, Getty Images Courtney Love may have started a fashion blog to clean up her image, but social media is proving to be biting her on the ass nonetheless. Love apparently has taken to her Twitter to skewer designer Dawn Simorangkir and the object of her vitriol isn't...

Transcending Form is a powerful modern dance choreographed by John Byrne and includes an eclectic mix of gospel, pop and classical music and set pieces creates by David LaChapelle. This work explores themes of relationships, love, forgiveness, and enlightenment. There are 40 seats...

GGY Fashion Show design 2011 Daphne Guinness And David LaChapelle Up The Fashion Quotient At FordPROJECT Over 140 designers showed resort collections this season Plenty of creative types came out last night for the opening of fordPROJECT, a new gallery venture from Altpoint Capital Partners...

Courtney Love's Infamation by Defamation by Franklin Melendez Our favorite headline-making headliner, Courtney Love , is starting the year off in classic style, in court to duke out a legal feud incurred by her infamous (and infinitely amazing) Twitter rampages. The latest target is fashion...

{ Elle } • Courtney Love , the frontwoman for the band Hole, is being sued for defamation (on Twitter!) by fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir . Let this be a lesson to be careful what you say in cyberspace. { The Huffington Post } • In other lawsuit news, Horrorpops' Patricia Day is suing...

Love that Courtney Love wants us to see. And she's made no secret of the fact that she's worked hard for it. She photoshops the fuck out of her own Instagram pictures. She's trying to lose 10 pounds. Not because she has to, but because she wants a "fashion look." She originally wanted David...

and occasionally found its way onto the car stereo without me thinking one way or the other about it. However, I came across the following video, after a friend shared it on Facebook today, and I must say that the tune has completely new meaning. Ballet dancer Sergei Polunin and director...

Oops that is just 90% David LaChapelle, and the rest, well, the rest 10% taken from a 19 year old German photographer who no one new, but that now for sure will be having thousand of visits to his works . Courtesy YouTube, David LaChapelle Team Rihanna steals from a 19 years old...

She might be a car crash, but at least she did have a band, whose music was not that bad. Kelly Osbourne, on the other hand, is only famous for her father, and more recently, her mother. She loses weight, gains weight, and makes an arse of herself on her various projects. Go...

Courtney Love's Tweets Lead to Unique Defamation Showdown Courtney Love Sued For Defamation Over Vicious Tweets < Gawker via Business Insider > If you would like to comment, please login or register:

 

Related shopping