Classic Remake–Reebok welcomes the upcoming fall/winter 2012 season with two additions to their ongoing collection, the Workout Mid Peanut Butter Ice and the Ex-o-fit Plus Hi D-Ring silhouettes. The Workout Mid Peanut Butter Ice blends together Reebok's renowned "Peanut Butter" gum sole with...
Dubbed the "Peanut Butter," this collaborative Coil R-1 features a brown leather upper but beyond that details are scarce. Check out the teaser for now and stay tuned for the full reveal soon.
Date:4 hours ago / Views:641 / Author:Staff
Afew has officially revealed its upcoming "Peanut Butter" collaboration with KangaROOS. Making use of the KangaROOS Coil R-1, the collab sees the Düsseldorf-based sneaker spot crafting the retro runner in a peanut butter-like waxed calfskin upper and goatskin lining with custom insoles....
This palette features nine new eye shadow shades in a warm-toned peanut butter and honey theme and they are all infused with their cocoa-powder formula. It smells yummy to me, and I am NOT a fan of peanuts or peanut butter. It's not overly sweet or cloying to my sniffer – it smells lightly...
peanut butter so that it's guilt free*. The creamy peanut butter works as a great balance to the bitter chocolate.If you don't like dark chocolate you can use milk chocolate. Easy peasy!
3/4 cup dark chocolate (I use Whole Foods Dark Chocolate Squares and I don't measure)
Pour your freshly crumbled Oreos in a bowl, and top with the two cups of peanut butter.
3. While the peanut butter oozes into every open inch of the Oreo crumble, prepare your white chocolate by microwaving for about a minute with two tablespoons of peanut butter, or heating it using a...
40-ounce container of creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Bring pie crusts to room temperature before unrolling.
2. Unroll pie crusts onto a floured surface. Using the lid...
I'd pretty much eat these anytime if they were handy, but I think a sweet in the middle makes them a Spooktacular Halloween treat!
4 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup packed soft brown sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla...
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. While oven is preheating to 350°F, mix all of the ingredients together.
2. I like to use a melon baller to scoop mine on the pan. I've used my bigger one to make nice big cookies. For these, I used...
70% cocoa) chopped
150g soft unsalted butter cubed, plus more for greasing the pan
6 medium eggs
250g caster sugar plus extra for peanut butter filling
150g ground almonds or almond flour
5 teaspoons best quality cocoa powder
icing sugar or confectioners sugar to dust the top of the...