Classic Remake–Reebok welcomes the upcoming fall/winter 2012 season with two additions to their ongoing collection, the Workout Mid Peanut Butter Ice and the Ex-o-fit Plus Hi D-Ring silhouettes. The Workout Mid Peanut Butter Ice blends together Reebok's renowned "Peanut Butter" gum sole with...
1 Small banana
6 cubes of ice (alter for personal texture preferences)
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1/2 cup (ish) of frozen coconut milk
A splash of almond milk
Again, you can really do a bunch of things with this to really make it match your preferences perfectly. One...
The last time I mentioned peanut butter syndrome, I eschewed its power to boast about the gumption, conviction and rigor with which I wear double-breasted blazers. This skirt over pants trip I'm on, though, which I can't seem to shake off (blame fashion? Blame fashion week? Blame...
Dubbed the "Peanut Butter," this collaborative Coil R-1 features a brown leather upper but beyond that details are scarce. Check out the teaser for now and stay tuned for the full reveal soon.
Date:4 hours ago / Views:641 / Author:Staff
peanut butter so that it's guilt free*. The creamy peanut butter works as a great balance to the bitter chocolate.If you don't like dark chocolate you can use milk chocolate. Easy peasy!
3/4 cup dark chocolate (I use Whole Foods Dark Chocolate Squares and I don't measure)
Pour your freshly crumbled Oreos in a bowl, and top with the two cups of peanut butter.
3. While the peanut butter oozes into every open inch of the Oreo crumble, prepare your white chocolate by microwaving for about a minute with two tablespoons of peanut butter, or heating it using a...
40-ounce container of creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Bring pie crusts to room temperature before unrolling.
2. Unroll pie crusts onto a floured surface. Using the lid...
I'd pretty much eat these anytime if they were handy, but I think a sweet in the middle makes them a Spooktacular Halloween treat!
4 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup packed soft brown sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla...
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. While oven is preheating to 350°F, mix all of the ingredients together.
2. I like to use a melon baller to scoop mine on the pan. I've used my bigger one to make nice big cookies. For these, I used...
70% cocoa) chopped
150g soft unsalted butter cubed, plus more for greasing the pan
6 medium eggs
250g caster sugar plus extra for peanut butter filling
150g ground almonds or almond flour
5 teaspoons best quality cocoa powder
icing sugar or confectioners sugar to dust the top of the...