Gorgeous silver cuff c/o Philippe Audibert
3. I couldn't resist; colourbands
4. One one my coats picked up in the kids departement from zara (great bargain)
5. What I wore to the FashionAward Weekend
6. My new bracelets and cuffs c/o Sal Y limon
7. Levi's bf jeans, new zara boots as seen here...
The über famous and talented Vivienne Westwood who was talking at the Innovation convention among many other amazing speakers.
5. My new red Moleskine, and well I couldn't resist some Resse's as well
6. Now this is one hell of an invention (I know it has existed for soem time now, but this is...
I hadn't done one of these post in quite a while so here is the lastest Snapped, Stored, & Shared, but this time the pics were snapped by my lovely boyfriend and his Iphone and stored in instagram which allowed for some great pictures, well i think so anyway. These were all taken during our...
Brunches in paris are the Best (Barbershop & Loulou)
5. and nothing like a good glass of white wine 'en terrasse' in this weather
6. Didn't buy much in the sales, but I did find these two items in zara bor less that €27 (for both)
7. I really like Lancel's new voyage collection
8-10; My new...
The sunset from my office
8. I think this could work as a Christmas card
9. New haircut, blog post about the experience to come soon. This might be one of the first times I leave a hairdresser happy with my 'new do'
10. Wedges from H&M (found in London)
11. Christmas cookies from Ikea, the...
I found this shirt from H&M trend and was hesitant about it until I wore it and was convinced
6. Romain Brau's presentation at the 'customisez moi' party
7. At the Bel Air shop opening in Brussels with the lovely Candice
8. Picture taken during my trip in Antwerp, and more precisely in Urban...
Some fun bracelets at the Forever 21 store in Antwerp, or maybe a DIY idea
4. The new UGG venice collection is pretty impressive and a far cry from the original boots, Thank you to UPR and Mooi Pr for the wonderful day in Amsterdam
5. Gorgeous Victor Horta house that has recently been...
One of my all time favourite statement pieces of jewelry c/o Philippe Audibert
8. Flowers in Paris
9. Best cheese cake in town (Paris) from Kate's
10. Absolutely love these two jumper/dresses from Belgian designer Cathy Pill
11. Great cardigan/jacket from Surface to Air
12. drinks with friend...
Went to No Concept (great clothes stores in Brussels) on Thursday evening to have a chat and a drink with Cyrielle
6. Loved this outfit; new red bag (featured soon), Mango fringed boots (A/W 2010), and YesStyle coat
7 & 8. Spent most of my weekend catching up on my TV series (completely...
Street art in Paris
9. Sunday brunch at Rachel's in Brussels
10. The bagels at rachel's
11. Drinking according to the change rates at The Flat in Brussels with @CandiceLB
12. Brainstorming in the sun with the bf at Café Belga
13. Unhealthy/healthy snack; rasberries and meringue